Freelance Tour Leader User Guide
Search Duty Free and Souvenir Shop
You can see the search form at this Page
You can type name or location or any words about a shop to search it in our system
View Detail of a Shop
From Shop List you can click on button to see detail of a shop
Booking and Booking Management
It lets you can manage all bookings of your company.
Each booking has it's status
- For Approval: Booking is made by you or any staffs in your company which is waiting for Approval from Supplier
- Approved: Booking is approved (confirmed) by Supplier
- Cancelled: Booking is canceled (refused) by you (Supplier)
- Completed: Booking which the group arrived and Supplier update the Sale amount with commission information.
ShopsKB support many kinds of Booking
- Behalf Booking: a booking be made by an Inbound Tour Operator for an Oversea Travel Agent.
- Direct Booking: a booking be made by any Inbound Tour Operator and Travel Agent for themselves
- Direct Booking by Freelancer: a booking be made by a freelance Tour Leader. This kind of Booking just especially for Freelance Tour Leader User
- Behalf Booking: B
- Direct Booking:D
- Direct Booking by Freelancer: I
- Amendment Booking: a
It has 2 ways to go to Make Booking Page
- From Shop List you can click on button make booking on shop.
- From Shop List you click on button to go to detail Page. On detail Page you click on button .
After you enter the Booking form, you can click on buttonto submit the Booking to supplier.
Supplier will check and confirm (approve) if they are available and accept this booking. Our system will send you an email when Supplier confirm (approve) the booking or refuse it.
- For Approval: It list all Bookings which status is For Approval. You can access it here.
- Approved List: It list all Bookings which status is Approved. You can access it here.
- Cancelled List: It list all Bookings which status is Cancelled. You can access it here.
- Completed List: It list all Bookings which status is Completed. You can access it here.
View Detail Booking
From any Booking List, you can see the view detail icon T you can click on it to view detail of any Booking.
After you amend a booking, it will need to get Approval (Confirm) from Supplier again.
Press button SAVE to save the change you make on the booking
Cancel a Booking
For a Approved Booking, system will ask you to enter the Confirmation Code to cancel it
You must enter Remark when you want to cancel a booking.
We suggest you enter the reason of cancellation in Remark
Booking Schedule Page helps you can see all booking of your company in a period
You can set filter by Arrival Date, Supplier Name, Tour Leader, and Group Ref.
Button RESET will clear filter and refresh the list
Print Booking Schedule
Form Booking Schedule Page, if you want to print the schedule out. You can click on button PRINT
The Report will show the major information of all your completed Bookings with the Sale information (Total sale, and commission amount you earn from Supplier)
To export CSV file (excel sheet) it is support English version only.
This page contain some confidential information, we recommend you (as a management level) do not set every staff can access this Page